Saturday, June 09, 2007

I Did It!


I just wanted to toss up a quick post to say I finally did it! For the first time in 4 or 5 years, I have fallen below the 200 pound mark! I now weigh 199 pounds.

Since moving down here to Lakeland, I have been working as a lawn spray technician. Working outside has really been a blessing. It has forced me to be mobile. I walk all day long, either dragging a 300 foot spray hose, or carrying a 40-pound backpack sprayer to kill off weeds. All the exercise has really paid off. In just about 4 months, I have dropped about 20 pounds.

The cool thing is that I haven't really changed my diet. I drink a lot more water because I need it in the hot Florida sun after a few minutes of that hose. I cut back significantly on soda pop, drinking it moderately. I don't really eat all that different, though I try to eat a little more in the way of fruits and vegetables. The stuff grown here is great.

Anyway, that is it. Nothing too deep today, I just wanted to shout out to everyone that I am losing weight and feeling good!

God bless!

No comments: